Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting Ready!!!

Spending my days hanging out with the family, shoveling the 12+ inches of snow we got off my car, packing, picking up odds and ends, getting my car serviced and planning my route.

Got a new phone mount so that I can follow my car navigation safely!
Went to AAA and they gave me all these guidebooks for my trip! 
These are my navigation methods. 1. Sprint Nav 2. Step by step written instructions provided by AAA         3. Highlighted maps of my route provided by AAA and 4. An atlas :o]
Took my car in here to get a full check up!
Given the GOOD TO GO!!!! :o] Car is in good shape and ready to hit the road!

Tomorrow I have my last day of work and then leaving on Monday!!! 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! I am looking forward to seeing all the fun places and adventures you run into along your way back here!! Good Luck!

    Jen Glaser

    ReplyDelete