Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2

Sorry for a brief post yesterday but I was quite exhausted after the drive! I left Boston at 7 am after giving everyone kisses and hugs and then hit the road! About 30 miles out side of Boston I took a look at my phone and came to the realization that my handy dandy phone charger I just had replaced was no longer working...hmmmmpft! Fortunately for myself I also had another method of navigation to rely on! I managed to rig my phone in a certain position so that it would keep charging. My phone navigation wanted to take me through New York City and Baltimore and Washington DC and wanted it to take 12 hours...thankfully my Trip Tik provided by AAA took me into more northern New York and down through New Jersey it also took me down through Delaware. Maryland and Virginia to avoid all the big city traffic so it only took me 10 hours!!!! Here are a couple pictures from the drive down.

It was a BEAUTIFUL start of the day! I was 

Rockin' the shades!! :o]

I really liked this bridge structure!

This was the bridge on Hwy 13 going into Virginia Beach it was the LONGEST bridge I have ever been on like 24 miles! 

More to come after today's adventures!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's been fun and safe so far! Looking forward to more updates! :)

    ReplyDelete