Saturday, February 12, 2011

SICK! :o[ Day....I HAVE NO IDEA!

Ear Infection + Walking Pneumonia = Breathing Treatments, Steroid Shot, Anti-biotics, Prescription Cough Medicine, Inhaler, Prescription Nasal Spray and a very drugged up sad faced Kelsey!!!
All my medicine

It has been fun being with my cousins while i have actually been up to hanging out with them. Unfortunately I have spent much of my time sleeping and coughing and taking medicine so I haven't been able to spend as much time with them as i would have liked but we still have the rest of today and tomorrow to hang out. Tomorrow we are even going to the RODEO! I sure am excited. I have only been to a rodeo once and that was in Oregon so I feel like a Texas rodeo might be....slightly different!! Here are a couple of pictures of the cousins! 

Xavier and Victoria

Victoria trying to stay hidden under a blanket and failing...

Victoria and Cassandra in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment