Monday, February 21, 2011

Moooore Rain + Disneyland! ♥

Lindsey had to work on Saturday so I just hung around the house for a bit trying to control my wicked cough and catch up on some stuff I needed to do. I finally decided to venture out to see some sites. I went out to La Jolla and took a drive up Mt. Soledad to see the beautiful San Diego from above. After being up on the mountain I went back down in search of the beach. I parked and went out on a walk on the beach but because I have amazing luck it started DOWNPOURING!!!! I ran back to the car to take shelter and headed back to the house. As soon as I got back to the house and dry again of course the sun came right back out and it was gorgeous again. I decided to venture out again but this time only got to the Albertson's just down the street before it starting raining again soooo back home I went to hang out in bed again!

A little blue...

Getting grey...

VERY cloudy!

Mmmmmm sand!

Riiiiight before getting dumped on!!

After Lindsey got home from work we hung out for a little bit and then went to her other job to get some food! It was VERY good and I will def recommend Islands to anyone that asks! After that we just headed home to get some sleep before our next day of adventures and fun!

I really can't remember the last time I went to Disneyland so to say that I was excited would be the understatement of the century! We headed out the door and drove up to Anaheim to get our day started!

Yay Disney Way!

On the tram on the way to the park

:o]


Mickey head made out of flowers!!

Matterhorn!

Walt and his bff Mickey with my house in the background...oops I mean the castle!

Waiting in line for the Matterhorn

Inside Space Mountain

Line pic #8979673

Outside the Buzz Lightyear 

Buzz giving directions on defeating the enemies!!

Lindsey and her ray gun

My ray gun

Castle

Entering Frontierland

Big Thunder Mountain - it shut down while we were in line

Indiana Jones ride

Adventureland

Golden Gate bridge at California Adventures

Inside California Adventures

Soarin' over California!! Such a cool ride!

Mickey getting ready for a flight

I guess all the people wearing ponchos and the 5 min wait time should have alarmed us that the Rapids ride WASN'T a good idea...

Looked fun tho...

Excited Lindsey

Looking pretty apprehensive...

Lindsey SOAKED after the ride!!! I was like 10 times more wet than her but was wearing a white sweater so you cant see how wet I was!

Screamin' California & Ferris Wheel at Paradise Pier

Loved it!

I love our faces!!!!!!

Hollywood studios

My all-time favorite ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saved the best for last!!!

Lindsey's face is hilarious!!



Leaving the park!!! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment