Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 4

My last day in Virginia Beach started out quiet because Ryanne had to go to work. I hung out with her at work for about 3 hours until she got off! We went to one of her friends places to make cookies!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE decorating cookies and personally think that I am Martha Stewart! Okay not really but a girl can dream!! :o] Since Valentines Day is around the corner we decided red, pink and white hearts it would be!

Ryanne

Some of Ry's cookies!

Some of my cookies!

More of my cookies!

After we were done making cookies we decided to go play on the beach despite of the freezing cold weather! We had a great time while running around trying to stay warm! And don't worry mom and dad no shoulder injuries this trip!!! :o]

Virginia Beach strip!

Beaccccccccch 

It was a little cold...

For both of us!!

Chillin with my dolphin friend!

Ry and the dolphin!

I decided to conquer the wave...

and then it conquered me on the way down!!!

Ry Ry making friends with the dolphin too!!

After the beach we went to get some movies and popcorn and went back home to have a relaxing night of movies and doing taxes getting rest for tomorrows trip! I'm sad to leave my friend here in Virginia Beach but in the morning I am off to visit Atlanta for the night!! :o] Hopefully the incoming storm and me won't meet up down south!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment